Unite for a Cause: MedXwaste Holiday Donation Drive with Fearless! – Through December 20, we invite you to join us in making a difference by fulfilling the holiday wishlists during this season of giving.
This holiday season, MedXwaste and Legal Shred have teamed together with Fearless!, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free and confidential services for victims and survivors of abuse in Orange and Sullivan counties. From November 20 to December 20, we invite you to join us in making a difference by making a donation for holiday wishlists during this season of giving.
About Fearless! Reclaiming Our Safety
Fearless! provides support to victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse, human trafficking, and crime victimization. They provide crucial services to individuals and families who have experienced these types of trauma and require assistance to rebuild their lives.
How You Can Help
Many victims and their children are starting over with nothing, forced to leave behind personal belongings and basic household items. By coming together, we can help these families reestablish their homes and provide them with the essentials they need for a fresh start.
- Amazon Wishlist:
- Visit our Amazon wishlist to contribute items that will make a meaningful impact on the lives of those rebuilding after trauma. From food items to toys, toiletries, clothing, kitchen supplies, hair products, gift cards, and more, your support will go a long way!
- Local Drop-off:
- You can also contribute by dropping off donations at your local LegalShred or MedXwaste office. Check our website for the nearest location and office hours.
- Please email GinaL@LegalShred.com with any questions.
This holiday season, let’s unite for a cause and make a positive impact on the lives of those who need it most. Your generosity can bring joy and hope to families working to rebuild their lives after experiencing unimaginable challenges. Thank you for joining us in spreading warmth and kindness during this holiday season.
You Might Also Like:
- It’s Flu Season: Waste Management Solutions for Vaccines
- What Happens to Medical Waste When It Leaves Your Facility
- What is Cradle to Grave Processing?